Hey y’all! I host a Twitter Spaces twice a week. What’s my topic? Disabled Parenting of course! It only made sense because well, I am a disabled parent.
#ParentingWhileDisabled is a space that I hope will grow into a community for disabled parents. There is a lot of information that we just do not have access to outside of the disabled community. So we make sure we share as much as possible. This is just one more place to do that.
There are a few things you should know:
- This Space opens every Wednesday and Saturday. Follow me on twitter (@4wheelworkout) for reminders.
- All Spaces will be recorded and posted here. So if you miss one, it’s okay! By speaking in a recorded space you consent to the recording.
- This is a friendly Space. Any violation of Twitter Rules and Policies results in removal from the Space and a report. Just don’t do it.
- NOTE: This includes no profanity and other vulgar language
- If you would like to be a speaker:
- In the Space, raise your hand using the “Hand Raise” emoji
- If the Space hasn’t started, you send me a DM or an email in advance to email@example.com with your @handle and when you would like to speak.
- Finally, if you would like to co-host, or you have information you want to share offline, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you there!
*Spaces Live Episodes and Replays only available on Twitter mobile app